Saturday, January 16, 2010

Been playing with my Blog Post.......

So, today I decided that I would try my Lemon Blueberry Muffins, taking pictures of the process so I could post it and see that it did, indeed, go to my cookbook on the Blog.  It's certainly not an original idea......and I first saw it on a wonderful blog (and my inspiration...which I think I've mentioned before)  www.cherryhillcottage.typepad.com 
If you make a regular size muffin, they are only 187 calories....but today, as you'll see if you click on the cookbook, I was trying out 2 new pans, each shaped differently, but both holding twice the amount of batter as a regular tin.
It was a fun project and I think I'll do more like that in the future.

The cooking took my mind off the fact that the Saints were clobbering my pick....the Cardinals.  I like Kurt Warner....he a good, solid Christian family man...but he wasn't meant for a win today.  Now I'm on to my next match....and I ALWAYS pull for Patton Manning.....unless he's playing against the Cowboys.   My Cowboys are playing the Vikings tomorrow and I'm hoping Farve has ANOTHER indecisive day and doesn't show up at all....maybe stay home and do a long search for the next team with whom he'd like to play.     lol

'til the next time.........

No comments: