Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love is in the air.....




They say that 'love is in the air' on Valentine's day.  I guess I'm an eternal romantic....I like to think that love is always inside us.

Remember the song of long ago....The Mill Brothers, I believe....

"You always hurt the one you love, the one you shouldn't hurt at all"... 
 or
 the popular line from a movie  several years ago....."love is never having to say your sorry' 

Actually, I'll bet Maxine would have some pretty funny lines for both of those, and we'd laugh....'cause I don't think we ever intentionally hurt the one we love and we do say I'm sorry.....but on Valentine's Day we have a specific reason to ensure the one we love knows both of those things....you know....ply 'em with a meal of steak, potatoes, lots of butter on the veggies, rolls and a decadent dessert.....I'm sure as we're rushing them to the hospital with a heart attack, they'll understand.  lol

Roger and I usually stay close to home.....the wait on a table at a restaurant would surely ruin the spirit of the day......and we can drink all the wine we want at home 'cause there's no driving involved.   Yea!!!!

I hope you get answers to all the little questions on the tiny heart candy and lots of {{{hugs}}}.  



No comments: