Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Warmth, Sunshine, Rain and Sunshine again.......

What a lovely day in NE Oklahoma today! Got out early this morning and put Weed & Feed on my lawn, trying to get it on prior to the rain.....which I did! yea!

My second project was to defrost my freezer and inventory the contents. All I can say is....I shouldn't have to buy anything except fresh veggies for 6 months! lol My next post will discuss my approach to 'cooking for one' from someone that really likes to cook.

Tonight the guys sing for the top 12 on American Idol. Roger and I call each other after each performance and give our personal critiques. Last night, we both liked Siobhan, Lacey, Didi and Crystal. Actually, Crystal may be my pick to win it all! We both shuddered all during the selection sung by Lilly. She absolutely MURDERED Patsy Cline's 'I Fall To Pieces"...yet the judges seemed to like it...I think they like her quirkiness.

Tomorrow I begin 7 straight days of work at my new job. I asked for the schedule because I can't work the following weekend......we're going to Dallas to watch my Daughter celebrate her 40th birthday by jumping out of a plane.

That's it from here tonight.....have a lovely evening
Tillie

1 comment:

Grace Givenz said...

I love Longwood Gardens! Haven't been there in years though. Great pic!