Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's finally warming...

At 10 a.m. it's already a blistering 32 degrees....warmest temp at this time for several days now.  While I was huddled inside, I spent time going through 'saved' magazines...oldest was 1975...saving only those 'must have' items and scanning them into the computer.  The other thing I did was identify all the many places that need extra caulking....nothing like extremely cold weather to help with that task.

So, I'm off today to buy everything needed to solve the problem and Roger is coming tomorrow to execute the solution.  :)  I always feel silly saying this....but.....Roger is my boyfriend who lives on a lake 75 miles from me.

I hope today is a good day for my family and friends....whatever they may be doing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom - I love your blog -- I should hire you to work on my website, this is very impressive--can't believe you have magazines from 1975--geez