Wednesday, January 18, 2012

......A Cold Winter's Day.....

Today I'm acting on the words of Bruno Mars'   Lazy Song.......


......"Today I don't feel like doin' anything
I just want to lay in my bed
Don't feel like pickin' up the phone
So leave a message at the tone
'cause today I swear I'm not doin' anything"......

Of Course, I DID get out of bed...but that's about it.  Sat in my comfortable chair, propped my feet up on the ottoman, covered up with my favorite throw, opened my Kindle Fire to the page I was on in Water For Elephants and put a huge cup of coffee in my hand.....Ahhhhh.......


Two days ago it was 70 degrees.....today it's a high of 47.....but we do have fantastic sunsets in Oklahoma and on that 70 degree day, I snapped this from my back yard.....the sun was so bright it was extending far toward the East.....blue sky, with darker clouds layered below and the sun giving all it had......:)



3 comments:

A said...

Sounds like a perfect day :-))))

KETTY said...

Excellent done..good job I like..

Tillie said...

Thank you Agnes and Ketty for your nice comments. It was as close to a perfect day that I could get. :) :)